Thursday, March 24, 2011

Surgery again tomorrow

I love the notice they give you here at Children's about having surgery. I was just told at 3:00pm that Kayden was having surgery tomorrow at noon for his g-tube and nissen. For his trach surgery it was scheduled at 11:30 and the took him way earlier than that so who knows exactly what time it's going to happen but sometime tomorrow. I have yet to see the surgeon to find out all the details about the surgery. I was told they would be sometime this afternoon, but then again who knows what time that will be. I have been frustrated beyond belief the last few days about not getting any answers, well when I get some I find out its happening tomorrow....I believe these doctors need to get on the same page and our nurse today does not know which end is up. We need prayers for a successful surgery tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment